Thursday 10 January 2013

MY EXPERIMENTS AS AN ALICE FACILITATORS

Friends,I loved promoting Alice to the colleagues at the in service course at T.G.T Science course at Kanjikode Kerala.I think I and Mujib sir were so engrossed in doing everything just the right way that we both forgot to click any pictures.
It was a learning,pleasure and confidence gained.
I saw teachers cheered like a small children on being able to move objects and follow procedures to be able to manipulate objects and looking forward to make stories for the classroom.They looked forward to learn more and each one of them expressed desire to learn it completely and use it C.C.E....Teachers were requesting to take Alice for the whole day as it was something new to learn for them and also they could see lot fo potentials in the software
I thanks Mrs.Kamal Peter for giving me an opportunity to explore Alice and myself and an opportunity to see how it Alice and me can team up in the classroom and create a pleasurable experience for the learners.

No comments:

Post a Comment